Wednesday 5 August 2009

What's Your Sign?


365 Cards Day 158
To create a sign on a card.

I really struggled with this one. Had the perfect stamp of a sign by Stamps Away, as usual still in the pack and unused....but Oh! my!! what to do with it....I bought it for scrapbooking you see.

I found this downloaded paper in my file which must be at least 5 years old and waiting for the perfect opportunity to be used....love that scarecrow, reminds me of the Wizard of Oz...one of my all time favourite films.
My little PSX Pixie stamps and Versafine Onyx Black finished the whole thing off.
Not an ideal sort of card but the challenge is fulfilled.

9 comments:

Tasia D said...

I think it's very cute! Great job!!

TesaB said...

LOL! The struggle... And the card turned out totally lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I love the scarecrow!!!

Susan said...

Hey, Jenny, cool card for the sign challenge. I especially like how your design moves the eye through the travel words to your sign!

Janis Lewis said...

Too cute! It reminded me of The Wizard of Oz scarecrow too. :)

Carolyn V said...

So cute Jenny!

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has large visions in the craft store... oooh I can buy those stamps, but then I get stumped with how or where to use them. Crazy, isn't it?!!
~ Carolyn

Unknown said...

Jen I think you did an absolutely fine job of this challenge. I love the signpost. I didn't have an image to use so had to create one, but the one you have used was the sort I was looking for.
Hugs
Michelle

Christina said...

What an adorable card! Great for the sign challenge!

~amy~ said...

Oh funny...just caught the pic of your cat Murphy...haha

Great job on the challenge...Susan {one4joy} is totally right...I cruised through the words..side to side...great job!