Saturday 15 August 2009

'Gift' Card


365 Cards - Day 167
The card is the gift.
i.e. Make your card look like a gift.

Just did what comes natural. Tied ribbon around a square card to look like a present. But firstly I stamped the 4 Hero Arts Poetic Petal stamps in Adirondack 'Denim' onto ready made masked off squares of Memories soft mauve and Colorbox Chalk Wisteria... mounted the stamped white card onto blue pearly card and then onto the base card... spotty organza ribbon a little tag finished the look.
I am sooooooooooo tired and off to my bed........g'night all. xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty, really great job!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Cute card. I love that stamp set, i have not used mine in about 5 years! Perhaps I should dig it out!
R

Celeste said...

Ooohh, I love it

Janice said...

how pretty, love those blooms

Carolyn V said...

Oh, those blue flowers are lovely! :D

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous card. YAY - I can leave messages on your blog again. Kept locking my machine for ages!