Sunday 16 August 2009

My Sunday Combo






Managed to cover a few challenges with a card today...I hope!
365 Cards Day 169 - Super Sketchy Sunday
Simon Says - Light Brown, Light Green, Blush Pink, Coral & White
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Buttons & Bows
Apologies, as usual, for the poor photo. Card wouldn't scan because of the bulkyness, I have made myself a light box, but haven't the lamps you need to light it from the sides. Far too expensive this game...LOL!!

Great sketch as always over at 365.
Papers - Downloads from Pollycraft 'Easy Breezy'
Image - Download from Willow Design
Colouring medium - Copics: Blush, Lime Green and Dull Ivory. PM's: Coral
Flower Buckle Brad in White - Stash
Light Brown ribbon tied into Bow - Stash
White Buttons - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Ink Pad - Adirondack 'Meadow'

8 comments:

Janice said...

Cute card, love the color combo you used.

~amy~ said...

Jenny, your card turned out absolutely darling!!!!

Emma said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous card, I love the colours and little kitty.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

TesaB said...

It's so pretty! Lovely colors, and that cat is a cutie!

Rose said...

OK anything with a cat gets my highest vote!! such a cute card :) and i love seeing your kittys on the side :)

Carolyn V said...

That kitty is too cute! :D

Kristie Larsen said...

Hey there Jenny!! Love this adorable card! the cat... too cute for words and I could just eat those mini buttons. you know how to get to me, thats for sure! hope you had a great weekend!

Evelin said...

love the kitty!