Sunday 9 August 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday






365 Cards Day 162

This great sketch starts the ArtGlitter Week....and typing this has reminded me that I meant to put some glitter on it somewhere, but considering that it is for a male I'll forgo it today.
Everything is misc. out of my stash except for the Card Candy which is out of the pack called 'Winter Wishes' and the sentiment stamp which is by Studio G.
Cut the label with my Nestie and drew around the embossed edge with a ProMarker in 'Poppy'

9 comments:

Carolyn V said...

This is a perfect sketch for a guy card...clean and not too fussy. I like the clever way you bracketed your sentiment. :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny, good job on your card today. Don't you just love using things from your stash?

Kristie Larsen said...

Hey Jenny! Lovely Card!! Probably good you didn't give a man glitter, although i think most men could do with a little sparkle and shine. I know whenever I use it anywhere in the house it somehow gets on my husbands face. He is always confused by it. They just attract it i guess? Thanks for playing today. Have a good one!
k

Unknown said...

This is sooo groovy Jenny. I love the colours red,white and black.
Hugs
Michelle

Jeannie said...

Great simple but elegant card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

PCM said...

Oh Jenny, this is fantastic. I love how your nearly duplicated the sketch down to the splatter of black and white in your bg. Wonderful. TFS

Rose said...

great card and perfect for a male! love the colors :)

~amy~ said...

such a great card...love all the pops of red!

Juls said...

gorgeous! love the red and black!