Friday 21 August 2009

Just Peachy


A card to cover 2 challenges
365 Cards Day 174 - Peach to be the dominant colour
Mojo Monday Sketch 100

I do love a vintage look and so many very arty people do some wonderful work which I am in awe of. So I dug out one of my old vintage style stamps ...another eBay find, and got to work....whether the result is vintage or arty is in the eye of the beholder...lol!!...but I've had a try at it.

Base Card - SU Kraft
Papers - My Mind's Eye 'Bloom & Grow'
Stamp - Misc. um
Ink - Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain'
Peach Die-cut sticker - Kay & Co 'Romanza' Images
Peach satin ribbon and rub-on from my stash

Fiskars small square hand held punch to make the hole for the ribbon to go through.
I loved using these colours for a change and am pleased I found the die-cut peach sticker :)



9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

jenny, good job on today's challenge and I think you nailed the retro look.

Rose said...

this is cute!!! love the stamp :)

Janice said...

What a lovely card! Just peach perfect!

Susan said...

this is just precious, Jenny! I love the fresh face girl along with the peaches and the just peachy colors! Well done challenge

Have a peachy keen weekend!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

This is so wonderful and unique! I have struggled all day trying to think of anything peach. I hate the colour peach! I don't even own any paper that colour! So here i sit stumped!
R

theneon said...

Hi Jenny -- the colors on this are perfect for the vintage look. The peaches really make it stand out as a great job!

Celeste said...

Nice card, love the peaches and the vintage look.

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Jenny. There's a little something for you on my blog!
Chrissie

Tami said...

what a lovely card Jenny. I too love vintage. You did a great job.