Sunday 16 August 2009

Sunday Combo 2



My mojo is on overdrive and I have managed to make another card to cover another 2 challenges

CCEE Stampers - Flowers & Trees
Stamp Something - Something from Summer Vacation

Ingredients for these challenges :-

Stamp of Trees & Sunrise - misc. from eBay which I've had for years at last it has seen the ink. :)
Ink for stamping - Versafine Onyx Black
Gloss card - Clarity stamps
Ink for brayering the background - Adirondack 'Autumn Sunset'
Papers - Basic Grey 'June Bug' and 'Urban Prairie'
Flowers - Prima Got Flowers 'Vintage'
Scalloped Edge - Bazzill 'Just the Edge' in white but coloured using :-
Copic - Lime Green
Pearls - a mix of Basic Grey and Crystal Stickers
Gems - Making Memories
Pearlise green base card, mesh strip and sentiment tag from my stash

This is my idea of a perfect morning on holiday, I can feel the warmth of the sun and hear the birds singing.



6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your card, thanks for playing

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty.

Unknown said...

Your card is just beautiful, Jenny!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

theneon said...

You have certainly captured the warmth and joy of morning time on holiday or any day -- lovely card.

Mothermark said...

Never too late! Love how you did the flowers on the lower corner....beautifully done! I am just glad you could play, late or not!

Sarn said...

What a fab image. Love it.