Friday 7 August 2009

Lovely Lace


365 Cards Day 160 is Lovely Lace
So the idea is to feature lace on your card.

I have not made a card but a tri-fold pocket to use for the vouchers I have for my son's wedding gift.
I really struggled with this, as I always do when I make anything that needs measuring and cutting.......arrrggghhh!!!!, at one point I even said to myself, er! what's 90degrees???...my brain was that befuddled.

Double sided card - Costco
Cream and Pink ribbons - SU Very Ivory and Regal Rose
Corsage pin - eBay
Felt flower - Sugar & Spice
Sentiment stamp - Quietfire Designs
Lace and pearls from my stash

3 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Stunning, Jenny... ooooh, the pearls and that pin are gor-gee-ous!!
~ Carolyn

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny ~ great job on your card and I am sure your son will love it.

Celeste said...

I love how you did this! It is very pretty.