Friday 21 August 2009

Always & Forever.....


Hopefully this card will cover 3 challenges if I am not too late.
365 Cards Day 173 - Mixed Message - to incorporate 3 ways to create 1 sentiment
Sketch Saturday #61 - Given sketch
Daring Cardmakers - Lace
This was a great sketch and needed a bit of guidance today.
Interesting challenge on 365 Cards and was able to complete that with the word Always being a rub-on & being a mini tag and Forever I printed out using my Dymo Letra Tag
The lace used was paper lace, I forget the make.
Ribbon strip and Papers - Laura Ashley 'Contemporary
Gems - Hero Arts
Velvet Brad and flowers from my stash
Image - Penny Black
Colouring medium - PM's Sandstone, Vanilla, Satin, Ice Grey 1, Coold Grey 1 and Cool Grey 5 and Copic - Blush
The left edge was cut using a Fiskars border punch Threading Water




13 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny cute card. Love the stamp you used.

Carolyn V said...

So cute! Why are stamped mice so cute, and real ones so icky? LOL

~amy~ said...

awww...soooo sweet Jenny!

Rose said...

how sweet!! love the mice :)

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card, Jenny, you put a lot of lovely details into it, great job!!!!

Chrissie said...

Very pretty Jenny, I love that tag with the ampersand!
Chrissie

Susan said...

precious, Jenny. Those micey make me smile! And your message is loud and clear....

Kathy said...

Oh Jenny, whata sweet image this is and I love the way you've used thaat and the lace - great colours too

Sarn said...

Love everything about this card. xxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant take on the challenge.

Tami said...

Your card is cute. My card is up now on my blog. I posted my name but had blogging issues (my card wouldn't scan too well. Peachy). Check it out please and tell me what you think. How cool UK!! Wish I was there and not here in rainy Minnesota.

Sian said...

Lovely card, the image is really cute :)

Sian
X

Anonymous said...

i love the colour combination, it looks very feminine even tho the background is grey,