Wednesday 19 August 2009

ABC's & 123's


365 Cards Day 172
Alpha stickers and at least 1 number to be used

This was playtime for me.
At first I found it a hard challenge but once I started playing with my stickers I was back to my childhood.
I did have to get some semblance of order on the card though.
I covered the card blank with Kraft paper from Lakeland.
The large letter stickers are Basic Grey 'Sublime' and the smaller layered stickers are Linda Maron Mod Monograms.
The small round letter stickers are from QVC
The number, which being a word I hope is acceptable, is by Tim Holtz
All papers are out of my bits box.

5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Way to use up those bits, Jenny! (and with such style!) I think the word 'four' is great...different and unique. :D

Kristie Larsen said...

I love your use of the stickers Jenny. Very Creative! thanks for playing with me today!

Pamela Wade said...

Wow! You got to use a lot of stickers on this card! Very cute! I love your playlist too! ~~Pam

Anonymous said...

Jenny, love your card, it is so wonderful and the colours are great together, great job!!!!!

Truly Lori said...

What a great use of stickers. I think we all have QVC supplies. I have to get mine out and use them:)