Saturday 29 August 2009

Sporty Saturday


It has been a sporty saturday what with the F1 qualifying, the rugby and the football, very enjoyable, I do love my sport.

So onto my card making for today which is very little, I've usually got more done than this.

A little sporty number for 365 Cards Day 182 which had to feature a ball of any kind on it, so I have a football and the colours for the scarf and cap are for Liverpool!
This image is a great download from Pink Petticoat and the background is a download from French Frog 'Joey'. The flower stamp is by Stamps Away and the little birdie Hero Arts. The sentiment is part of the turtle image. I coloured the images with a mix of Copics and PM's
The base card is Lakeland's Kraft

This card will also cover challenges over at :-
Stamp Something Challenge - Animal Something
Saturday Challenge - Flights of fancy (anything with wings)

11 comments:

Susan said...

what a cute, cute scene, Jenny! love that turtle slightly ahead of the curve!!!

Unknown said...

Jen this is a very cute card for the challenge today. Nice combinatation of downloads too.
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny your card had me rotflmao.

Rose said...

this is so cute!! love the turtle playing ball and the sentiment is too funny :)

Chrissie said...

Great card Jenny. I love the little birdie image, he's got quite a surprised look on his face.
Some of the text is a little difficult for me to read on your blog, as the page is set up in two columns and the background in three, so the text goes across the pattern at the edge of one column. I didn't know there was a choice between the layouts you could use... shows how much I know!
Chrissie

Jenny S. (UK) said...

I just may try to change the layout, it's not too easy on the eye is it.....watch this space.
If I disappear into the ether, you'll know why...lol!!!

Erin... said...

Super super cute!!! Love that little turtle adn his friends! Hope you enjoyed the F1 race today!! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamp Something!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

i do love these funky turtles

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Vicky said...

very cute card!!!

Lori said...

Super cute images and I love how you colored them. Good job doing three challenges in one!!

Cathy said...

Such a fab card and fab turtle!!! Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx