Monday 31 August 2009

Movie Monday


365 Cards Day 184, and Movie Monday has to feature 'Pretty In Pink'.
Now I have never seen this movie so googled it and read about 2 sentences to get a quick idea. I didn't want to read too much as I would then get bogged down with 'stuff'.
Basic Grey 'Sugared' papers were used and I stamped this great PaperArtsy image in Adirondack 'Raisin'.
A couple of men were found in the shape of old cigarette cards by 'Vintage Memories'
I distressed the edges of the pink card as it was probably a distressing situation.
A couple of metal corners by Scrapbook Basics for the male and lace for the female.

5 comments:

Susan said...

elegant and yum, Jenny! I love the red head guy!!! great texture and those photo corners are fab

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny ~ great card and I love the stamp and images that you used on it. You know I am a fan of the vintage.

Unknown said...

This is just beautifully vintage Jen. I love it of course lol.
Hugs
Michelle

~amy~ said...

such a fun take on the challenge Jenny...love the images you used!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the vintage! I really need some male stamps. I have lots of female movie start stamps but no men! Humph! LOL