Wednesday 26 August 2009

Trick or Treat


365 Cards Day 179 -Checkerboard Background.
So, so busy today so this is a quickie card.
It's my son's wedding tomorrow and I have been finishing off the Wedding card and making a box to hold the voucher holder I made as a gift. Then I have been punching out hundreds of little hearts to use as confetti....Grrr!!! how many times did that punch jam up!!
So the card was just a mash of things out of my box that fitted in with the challenge.
Hope I can sleep tonight I am sooooo excited.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You will sleep from sheer exhaustion Jen. I love what you did for the challenge today and if I just pulled stuff out of my stash and was able to produce a card like this I would be happy. I hope you enjoy your sons wedding. Congratulations to them both.
Hugs
Michelle

Celeste said...

Your card is adorable. I love Halloween.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that you are worrying about the 365 challenge when you have a son getting married tomorrow (TOMORROW!!!)... Girl, Pam needs to give you a SPECIAL award for being so dedicated! I love your card - it's just perfect for this challenge, and cute to boot!!! Good luck with your wedding! Please post some photo's after!!! Big hugs! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Great card, very cute!!!!!!!!!

Rose said...

this is one cute card! love the cat :) hope all goes well with the wedding and they have a wonderful life as man and wife :)

Susan said...

love the tag, love the mustard checkerboard, great layout, Jenny!!!

Kristen H said...

Hope you had a good sleep. God's blessings for a wonderful wedding and marriage...
This card is great! I love that cat image what a sassy kitty...
Halloween is my favorite!!!

Have a great day.