Saturday 22 August 2009

Stampin' Saturday


365 Cards Day 175 - Layering stamps, not masking
This will also fit for Crafty Creations Challenge # 29 - 'Tags'
Now I was really in my element, but I seriously didn't know when to stop...so a case of 'less is more' it is not.

Ingredients used:-
Stamps - Hero Arts 'Polka Dot Pattern', All Night Media ' Script', Hero Arts 'Skylark Bookmark', Clarity corner stamp, Image by European Memories, Sentiment by Paper Artsy
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks in 'Tea Dye' and 'Walnut Stain'
Paper from Costco
Card blank - Kraft from Lakeland
Cotton twine
I still feel I need to put something else on it, like a button!..lol!!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

well, I for one, this you should just keep on going! Your card today is gorgeous. love all the ethereal layers and the pocket, Jenny.

Vicky said...

this is beautiful, Jenny! I love how soft and subtle it is!

Saskia said...

Jenny,

Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations! Beautiful card, very elegant!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Pam said...

Nice job with the stamping, Jenny, it turned out beautifully!

Claire Phillips said...

Just lovely subtle colour. Thanks for playing at Crafty creations. Cheers Claire x

Lisa H. said...

this is really pretty. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.