Sunday 13 September 2009

You're Sweet


A fabulous sketch over at CCEE and a lovely colour combo over at Passion for Promarakers 16, so I had to combine the two.
The colours of the PM's to be used this week were Sandstone & Blue Pearl a lovely duo. I also used Blossom/Rose Pink/Cool Grey 1/Cinnamon and Cornflower for depth (I hope) I'm not the greatest colourist.
The lovely image was sent to me by our Secret Fairy Godmother on the forum, she's good like that :)...she blesses peeps over and over.
The papers used were from the 6 x 6 pad from Kay & Co 'Hydrangea Stripe' which picked up the colours beautifully. The base card and die cut circles were cut from Bazzill, the sentiment stamp,the gems and ribbon from my stash.
I just love these colours together I'm going to have to make another.

Well that was lucky....while I was in the middle of this the electricity cut out and I thought I had lost it all. Well done Blogger for saving it all. I think I have a dodgy microwave oven, well it is one of the originals from the 70's...do you think I need to replace it? ...lol!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so adorable.

StampOwl said...

great card thanks for playing with the CCEE

Wiccababe said...

Hi Jenny
fabulous creation
thanks for joining us this week on PfP, good luck and don't forget to join the PfP blog hop before thursday
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the cupcake image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x