Sunday 20 September 2009

Angels....


What a lovely day today, so my Angels have certainly made their presence felt.
My son took a shoebox of my cards back home with him as he thought it a waste to do nothing with them. He found a little craft shop and the chap in there thought they were fabulous and has bought them. Apart from about 5 others, I have never sold any cards, I just put them all in a box. So if these sell he will want me to send more, so I feel blessed as things are pretty tight at the moment.
Therefore this card is very apt for today.
365 Cards Day 203 - 'Feeling Lucky' - a symbol of luck to be put on your card.
I don't hold with the idea of luck as it isn't really the way I believe.
But this symbol, a caring, guardian spirit - an Angel, I am sure is perfectly acceptable for this challenge.
The paper used is out of my other new Basic Grey Pad 'Eskimo Spirit', I love it.
I cut and embossed the curved rectangle Nesties in my 'Bug' and used the off-cut as a frame under the label which I raised on dimensionals. The beautiful sentiment stamp was a cheap misc. find on eBay - where else...you can get these so cheap. I edged the white frame with my Gold Leafing Pen.
The gold card, gold satin ribbon and little bead Angel are all out of my stash.

I am almost sure this card would be very fitting for Secret Crafter #50 - One For The Girls, because they're all little angels, aren't they?

5 comments:

Cheri said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. Your guardian angel looks just the like the one in my car. She sits right over my head in the liner of the top. She has kept me safe for years!

Leigh said...

Jenny I'm so pleased for you. Glad your son took that box of cards. I really like this angel card, what a beautiful bead angel.

Carolyn V said...

So lovely Jenny. I love the soft green/mauve combo, it so fresh and pretty. :D

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Jenny!

Vicky said...

This is just beautiful...I love your guardian angel and it's perfect for this challenge!