Thursday 10 September 2009

Imagine This...........




I enjoyed the challenge at 365 Cards today which was Day 194 - Imagine This: Technology
So a card had to be made with my own idea of technology and how it inspires me!!....or maybe my furry companions

I had the perfect stamp which I got off eBay years ago, and it is sooooo true - just look at the proof in my pics. Those moggies sure get it. This is Murphy who loves playing word games with me and watching the doggy licking the screen clean - that was fun. Scroll down on the right and you will see another one of Dexter learning to type :D
I paper pieced the screen , pussy cat and mouse, which was fun to do.
The papers are Papermania 'For Him', the chipboard die cut from Bumble Bee Crafts and the sentiment stamp is by We R Memory Keepers.

This card will be great for ABC Challenge this week which is D for Die Cuts and I used the sketch from Spoonful of Sugar #68

6 comments:

Pamela Wade said...

Aw...such a cute cat! And a great card! ~~Pam

Carolyn V said...

Oh Jenny, that's so FUN!! Love the cat & 'mouse' thing (both on your card and in real life!)

~amy~ said...

Jenny, how absolutely FUN...thanks for playing AND sharing those great pics too!!!

Rose said...

too funny!!! just like my furbabies, always wanting to see what is on the screen and blocking my view LOL love houw you have the paw on the mouse!! :)

Helen said...

Fab card - love your cats too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x