Thursday 17 September 2009

One, two....


365 Cards Day 201 - One, Two Buckle My Shoe The card to obviously feature shoes.
This will also fit CRAFT Challenge #17 - Pink & Brown
Now as I have already recently done two cards with my two shoe stamps I thought I better google something, and this image is just what I had in mind. I sang this Nursery Rhyme to my children all those years back and actually remembered every line of it when I said it to myself today....it's just my short term memory that is shot at lol!!
I actually coloured the shirt on the image a lovely pink with a Copic pen but it hasn't scanned.
The words are a mix of Tim Holtz sticker, and Sissex & Urban Lily Rub-ons.
Misc. paper and base card from my stash.

16 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jenny, this is so cute love how you put the title of today's challenge on the front of your card.

Shelia said...

I love this card. It is funny how we can remember those kind of those things, words to songs, but not the kid's names.*wink*

Carolyn V said...

Such a cute vintage-y image - and it goes perfectly with those polka dots. :D

Unknown said...

Great card today Jen. Love that image is it so old world.
Hugs
Michelle

Pamela Wade said...

Oooh..I love that vintage image! This turned out very cute! ~~Pam

Rose said...

this is such a precious imiage! fantastic card :0)

Crafting Queen said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge. ANesha

Dotty Jo said...

Jenny, this is adorable - I love that little image and you stamping. Your cards are so individual, I just love your style! Happy crafting, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Ooh - great take on the challenge.

~amy~ said...

now how darling is this??!!! I love it Jenny! Thanks for playing with me!!!

Eiglas said...

What a cute card Jenny!
Lovely nostalgic image and a wonderfully vintage feel.
That looks like K&Co Neopolitan in the background - LOVE it!
Thank you so much for coming to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us this week.

Jo.

Claire Phillips said...

Great image and love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at C.R.a.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful, love everything about it.
Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Good luck in the draw.
Suzi xx

DT C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Rose said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week, love Rose xx

peggy said...

Great card !!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!!

Peggy xx