Wednesday 23 September 2009

Recipe...


Well what a lovely time I've had tonight playing with my new stamp. I've also been doing lots of stamping for the Forum stamped image swap..phew!!!
So here is the card I have made tonight and it covers 2 challenges.
Whiff of Joy - Recipe...6 Brads/ 2 Flowers/ 3 P.P's

Quite a complicated sketch and took some working out.
The 6 brads consist of 2 giant button brads and 4 large plain round brads all from Eyelet Outlet
The 2 flowers are Making Memories Hydrangeas
the 3 P.P's are Kay & Co. 'Sparkley Sweet'
Additional items
Stamp - Whiff of Joy
Ribbon - SU 'Bashful Blue'
Colouring medium - PM's and Copics
Base card and sentiment from my stash


Spoonful of Sugar #70 - Given Sketch

2 comments:

Mari said...

Your card is so lovely!!

Giò said...

Beautiful card!!! Lovely colors. I love these buttons!!!!

Hugs
Giò