Friday 9 October 2009

Busy Evening


I started my crafting today with something totally new - Scrapling!! Never heard of it before but Sarn on the Forum put it up as her Friday Challenge. I really enjoyed this new size and found the perfect little item to include on it which I have had for years. It is a print of a Victorian childs book - the cover and inside pages, so just had to cut it out assemble. I used a piece of ribbon around the whole thing to keep the book closed.
Embellishment - Stamp-It Australia 'Yesteryears'
Card paper and ribbon from my stash


The 2nd card was for Daring Cardmakers - Autumn Purple

I scanned it with the little card outside of the envelope
Patterned Paper - HOTP
Stickers - PSX
Button closure mini envelope - Laura Ashley
Base card - QVC
Pink Card & sentiment rubber stamp from my stash


The final card for today was for 365 Cards Day 223 - In the Shadows. To create a shadow effect.
This was hard as I didn't have what I wanted to create what I had in my mind. So after a couple of failed attempts this is the final offering.
Heron Stamp out of a grap bag
Adirondack 'Ginger' ink
Base card, ribbon and outline stickers from my stash.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super image Jenny and lovely colour too, great card!

theneon said...

Your "busy evening" resulted in some beautiful cards indeed. Your scrapling is precious and a lovely way to keep something special. The purple card and the get well card are equally lovely.

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmm, scraplings ah? Sounds interesting and looks wonderful! Jo x

Lynda said...

3 very beautiful cards Jenny. Thanks for joining in with our purple theme this week.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Love all of these. The purple one for
the DCM is so rich and vibrant, thank you for sharing it with su

Anonymous said...

Lovely work, really pretty. Thanks for joining in with the DCM.

Vanessa. :)