Thursday, 8 October 2009
Believe In Your Dreams
I really am struggling with a sliding mojo and can feel my S.A.D. starting to rear it's ugly head again. So each day I will be praying for sunshine to lift my spirits.
Today's card is to cover the *must do*
365 Cards Day 22 - 'Pick 5' 5 elements on your card disregarding the base card.
Cute Card Thursday 81 - 'So Charming' to add a charm
1. Paper - Basic Grey 'Scarlet's Letter'
2. Colorbox Chalk ink in ' Yellow Ochre' smooshed around the edges
3. Image stamp - Katy's Corner 'People'
4. Sentiment - download from Lisa's Altered Art, which I chopped up
5. Misc. dragonfly charm from my stash
The style of the card is borrowed from a craft buddy of mine Paula who makes the most amazing cards and I've been practising her style but am way off the mark. She has a God given gift when it comes to arty cards.
Card done, challenges met. Thanks for stopping by. xx