Friday 30 October 2009

At Last!

.........I have caught up over at 365 Cards...phew!!
So we have here
Day 231 - Imagine This 'Sky'

I had to think long and hard over this, but knew that when I think of sky it is always blue and summer and there are birds involved.
This image is a great freebie download from The Creative Cottage called 'Home Sweet Home' which I printed out twice and double mounted
I added little pink gems to the flowers on the grass to bling it up
The paper is Kay & Co 'Sparkly Sweet'
The alphas are Doodlebug 'Loopy Lou'
The birdies are a stamp by Clarity Stamps. and finally....

Day 244 - 3 Different transparent items

This one also fits in with
Charisma #43 - No Backing Papers

This was a quickie...  :)
I folded a sheet of acetate in half.
I placed a vellum quote by DCWV underneath the top and anchored it with 2 transparent snowflakes
On the top I placed more transparent snowflakes, 2 of which exactly matched the two at the back so masking them
A piece of plain vellum is placed on the inside back to write on....JD!!

I will now go check the whole of the month of October and make sure I haven't missed one....just tomorrows to do, please be kind to us Pam :D


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy, congratulations on catching up, your "sky" card is great and the transparent one is brilliant, I'll never be able to do that one!!!!

TesaB said...

Beautiful cards, Jenny! The sky one is fantastic, it's so summerish, with that wonderful blue sky and cute house!

Rose said...

fantastic cards :0) love the sky!!

Allison said...

lovely cards
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Sally said...

Love your sky card. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Donnas Den said...

Beautiful cards. Good luck with the Charisma Cardz challenge.

Donna

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x