Monday 5 October 2009

Bit of a catch-up



I was soooo tired over the weekend with getting up at 5 on Sat & Sun to watch F1 and also having a geriatric cat that walks all over my face in the early hours because he's confused and thinks he needs food, I've only managed one card over the whole 2 days.
So here is one card done today to cover several challenges and I will be uploading another when it's completed.
This card is for challenges :-
365 Cards Day 218 - Super Sketchy Sunday
ABC - Embossing
Roses On Paper 22 - Any sketch + Orange, Brown & Green Plus image from list. I have chosen Magnolia
This is how the card should have been for the Roses On Paper Challenge...my apologies for forgetting the image...more haste, less speed and all that!


Papers are from Basic Grey pads, 'June Bug' and Indian Summer'
Ribbon is American Crafts
I used my 'Bug' to emboss the Bazzill with 'Swiss Dots' and 'Swirls' folders
The tag is saved from a bunch of incense sticks
Leaf embellishment from my stash


6 comments:

Rosette said...

Hi Jenny! such a lovely card, but unfortunately you didn't use one of the stamps from the list in Red on our challenge blog. But our challenge runs for two weeks, so you have ample time if you'd like to be eligible for te prize :)

Hugs and thanks for joining rop challenge :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the embossing! Very pretty fall card!

Rosette said...

Now that's very better!! hehe.. lovely image sweetie :) Hope we'll see you again next time x

Sarn said...

Lovely card Jenny - perfect for this time of year!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Very cute image! Thankls for playing with us at ROP!

Hugs,
Iris

~amy~ said...

Nice work!