Monday 29 June 2009

Wheely Good Fun.........


Cute Card Thursday ch. 66
I had the perfect stamp for this which was to feature wheels somewhere on the card.
I also used Mojo Mondays wk 92 sketch but am too late to put it up :(
The green paper was a piece of Kay & Company and the other oddments were Basic Grey.
The stamp is a misc um off eBay for just pence, I just love cats as you know.
I coloured it with a mix of copics and promarkers
The sentiment tag was in my box of swapped images from years ago...I will get to the bottom of this one day LOL!!
The piece of yellow check paper from my bits and rik rak from my stash and the piece of string came on a tag off an item of clothing so my recycling is coming out again...Oh! I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me, great job, love that kitty!!!