Friday 12 June 2009

Dragonfly for Day 99



So loved this sketch over at 365 Cards but may be too late to get my card in.
I love this blog and it's all Mandy's fault lol!!
We had to follow the Super Sketchy Sunday sketch and add a drogonfly.
The papers, dragonfly and little Bee are all Kay & co 'Daisy'.
The sentiment /flower stamp is Hero Arts.
I used Marvy Le Plume pens to ink the stamp
Rub-ons by Doodlebug 'Sew Easy'
2 Nestie label shapes cut and embossed and layered with dimensionals, the little window idea in the Nestie was from a wonderful blog called Amazing Paper Grace.
The lace and base card from my stash.
Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

Sarn said...

Absolutely lovely card and fab aperture!

Made by Mandy said...

That's gorgeous Jenny :)

You've used my favourite papers and the frame you have made with the nesties is brilliant.

It's so great to see you at 365, I absolutely love the challenges, it is a fabulous way of stretching your creativity - and a brilliant excuse to make at least one card a day !!

Pam said...

I love the softness of this card, and that background paper is beautiful! Well done :)