Monday 25 May 2009

Let's Get In Shape.....

 
...which happily didn't mean I had to do any exercise at all other than make a shaped card for Just Magnolia Wk 6 .....phew!!!!
You know my despair of getting circles right. The largest Nestie circle is too small for a fair sized card and my circle cutter somehow never meets when I get to the end of the circle...the blade moves too much and my conquering of a pair of compasses is laughable.
So...I used my Fiskars Circle Punch which I have forgotten the name of the design, sorry, and the template that comes with it for either 4" or 6" circle had to suffice for hand cutting the remaining circles with scissors. The inner circle of paper that Tilda stands on is die cut using my largest Nestie.
The lovely Tilda image which I had in my collection of swapped images was coloured using Marvy Le Plume pens. The papers were Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' and 'Lilykate' Everything else from my stash.
And yes, girls, I used peel-off gold hinges to highlight the fold of the card.
I, once again, apologise for the terrible picture. I do not do well with a camera I'm afraid, it's either dull or bleached out. But with the abundance of embelies on the card I could not squash it in my scanner now, could I? :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great shaped card - Ive never done one before so youve inspired me to give it a go! Love the colour too.