Friday 22 May 2009

Ice Cream.......

 
The great theme over at Basic Grey Challenge 35 is Ice Cream and more importantly what your own favourite is.
Well as you can see by the card my all time favourite is chocolate...oh! yum!!! especially Green & Black Organic...I could eat a whole tub in a sitting. lol!!
These Basic Grey papers, being from the Sultry and Boxer 6x6 pads were ideal and did the job for me. But seeing as the weather is so miserable at the moment I am still having my chocolate hot and not iced, so this great image which was sent to me by my forum buddy Sarn says it all. The fabulous sentiment which speaks volumes was from my box of stamped swaps so am unsure of the sender or the make.
Wonderful chocolate drops in the form of Card Candy and a chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon tied it all together....off to make myself a cup now........>>>>>

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarn said...

MMMM Yummy! Lovely card Jenny x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the colours and a fabulous choice of papers. That is one cute image and I love your details.
Thanks for joining us this week at BG.
hugs Heather xx