Friday 22 May 2009

Blue & Green can be seen........

 

Over at Papertake Weekly Challenge was this great sketch #15 by Dawny, and I can feel my mojo creeping back.
These images were sent to me as a suprise from my forum buddy Linda.
The papers were from the Basic Grey 6x6 pad 'Two Scoops' which are lovely and the ribbon is by DCWV. The velvet brads, flowers, sentiment stamp and base card all from my stash.
All elements were swooshed around the edges with Key Lime Versamagic ink pad and the image was coloured using a mix of Copics and PM's
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful card, love your colour choice. Joey.x

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Jenny,

I have left an award for you on my blog, hope you'll visit to collect it and play along.

Honest Scrap AwardLove Mandy xxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Aww!! Thank you Mandy, how nice. xxxx