Sunday 26 July 2009

Fashion


This card was done for Chocoholic's Friday Challenge on my Crafting Forum
It just had to be anything to do with fashion and I have had this stamp for ages and it hasn't seen the light of day for a number of years....shameful.
It's by Crafting Pastimes
Sentiment stamp by Inkadinkadoo.
Both stamped with Versafine Onyx Black which is my favoured ink pad.
The image was coloured using PM's Pastel Yellow & Lime for the clothes and Raw Sienna for the hair and Copics Pinkish White & Blush for the flesh.
The floral paper is Basic Grey 'Scarlet's Letter' and the top piece of paper which I have cut around the swirl pattern is out of my bits box.
Ribbon DCWV
Base card from my stash
This image reminds me of the late fifties and I wore girls versions of this sort of style with lots of net petticoats underneath to make it stick out. You could get petties with hoops in and even a sponge foam one....lol!!...ah! those were the days. :)

No comments: