Wednesday 11 March 2009

Orange, Yellow & Green....




This was the theme for this week's challenge over at Colour Createwhere a crafting buddy Amanda is guest designer, well done hun xx...I combined it with Card Sketch A Day #190
Although the sketch looked pretty straightforward trying to use the colours given in a set sketch had me ripping most things off once.
Eventually I came up with something. Orange card, ribbons, domed embellies from my stash. The stamped image which I coloured using Sakura Gelly Roll Gloss pens was from a swap. I edged the orange scalloped circle with green glue pen and cut out the sentiment from a sheet of paper. The ribbon is actually 2, one stuck on top of the other with the left over piece tied around the chipboard shape which is by Papermania. The papers are from a 6 x 6 pad by K & Co 'Kim Hodges Patchwork'. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Adorable card! Love the color combo.
Thanks for using a CSAD sketch!

Amanda said...

Your card is lovely hun. Thanks so much xx

Heather said...

Great use of the colours Jenny.
I just love what you've done with the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and I love the design and gorgeous floral image. The way you did your ribbon looks wonderful too. Chris x

Tara said...

Beautiful card and so pretty in these colours!
Thanks so much for joining in this weeks's CC challenge! xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Love the image and the way you used the colours. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx