Thursday, 12 March 2009
An Award For Me!!
I was totally surprised to have been given a Kreativ Blogger Award by the very lovely and talented Mandy at Made by Mandy.
There are a few rules to observe when accepting this award and are as follows:-
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post and link them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5. Let the blogger know when your entry is up.
So, let me see, the 6 random things about me are
1. I spend a silly amount of money feeding wild birds.
2. I have a passion for the English language and its history and passed my English Language exams with Credit.
3. When I was in juniour school I won a Weetabix Handwriting Competition.
4. In my teens I sang in my local church choir.
5. I didn't learn to drive until I was 40.
6. God is a very important part of my life.
Now I have to choose 6 lovely bloggers to give this award to and I choose:-
These are blogs I visit daily but don't always have the time to leave a message although I should as they are so lovely.