Sunday 22 February 2009

Signs of Spring



This was the theme of Cute Card Thursdays Challenge #48
And now I've done it I realise it's not cute, but hey ho! cute is in the eye of the beholder.
The Lily stamp is by Bravura Stamps and I inked it with Versafine vintage sepia and stamped it onto one of my Nestabilities Labels 2. the stamens were topped with cream flat-backed pearls. This was mounted onto a Nestabilities large scalloped circle in chocolate card. The paper used was from a Basic Grey Lilykate pad, the cream jacquard ribbon was from my stash. For the sentiment I cut in two to fit, an image from a PSX stamp. All elements were swooshed over with brown chalk from a Decorators palate.
I am pleased with the colours of this, quite restful

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! Love the delicate colours and all the elements you have put together so artistically!
Hugs,
Tanya xx

Unknown said...

What a stunning and elegant card. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Sarn said...

MMMmmm, gorgeous