Thursday 12 February 2009

Music and Dance


This was the title of this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge and was really pleased as I have had this image from a swap for years and never used it. So this was just perfect. The image was coloured with Sakura gel pens mounted on various shades of Bazzill cardstock. The stamped image in the Nestie scalloped circle was a freebie with a very old Craft Stamper magazine. The brads were from my stash. The very faint stamped image on the middle back panel was a stamp by Anna Griffin All Night Media...a huge music score background stamp. I stamped it in Adirondack 'Rust'.
blog-taf.gif

2 comments:

Sarn said...

I can imagine that dance image is difficult to use, but you've made a great card with it!

Unknown said...

What a great image for this challenge! I am really pleased you have found a home for it at last! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x