Monday 2 February 2009

Mojo Monday No 72




Pleased I'm managing to keep up with these, so far, anyway. I'm determined I'm not going to lose my new found mojo.
Enjoyed this sketch, but intended to punch some holes along the scalloped edges of the card, then I stuck them on....doh!!
The image is Penny Black, the green card is Bazzill, the paper and large fabric covered brad is Laura Ashley and the flowers are Prima. Ribbon, pebble word and pink card just stash finds.
The scan is poor I'm afraid because of the large brad, I'm rubbish at taking photos of my cards. Need some hints and tips methinks.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

gorgeous card - cute stamp & lovely colours
x

Chriss Blagrave said...

Cute, cute card! Love your colours and that floral embellishment...wow! tfs

Sarn said...

Ooh Jenny . . . that's lovely. You are doing really well with your challenge blogs. (Clapping, but you can't see me doing it!)

Corie said...

so adorable

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling. Love the flowers! Thanks for playing! :)