Monday 21 April 2008

Weekends Witterings





Well, These are the cards I made yesterday.

The first is just a play with old stash, as I hate to throw anything away, even freebie papers in mags., and using my newish Nestabilities which I adore, really need the round ones now. The teasel stamp is by Stamps Away c1049

The 2nd card was using the new Laura Ashley paper that our forum 'Fairy Godmother' sent me. They are all stunning, I have yet to use any of the matching fabric covered brads. The ribbon is by DCWV 'Old World'. I scalloped the edge of the green card with Fiskars 'cloud' edgers and labouriously punched the holes with a Fiskars hole punch. Sentiment from a selection of swaps off the craft forum.

The 3rd card is using some gorgeous Basic Grey papers I have had stashed away for ages. The wasp/bee sticker is by Anna Griffin and the little word stamp is from a set by PSX

2 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooh jenny great cards, I am loving the middle one!!

Love all your word stamps!

xx

Leigh said...

Love the cards Jenny, 'specially the last one. Like the curvy words.