Friday 25 April 2008

I've Been Tagged......

By KERRIE
Ooo!! er!!! this is a first. Talk about being thrown in at the deep end. Well, here goes.
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Pauline Collins because she is exactly the same age as me to the day and in 'Shirley Valentine' she was superb and that is sooooo me, down to the 'stretch marks' and the way she deals with what life throws at her.
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
Favourite:Alan Titchmarsh, because I'd be bored and we could go plant hunting together....yes, plant hunting. And we could make a garden and chat about his books. I am such a good girl.
Least Favourite: Gordan Ramsey, well got to have someone there to do the cooking and I can teach him how to curb his foul mouth. I can drool over his rugged good looks but when he opens his mouth he is apalling, so he could do with a few lessons in manners.

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
My Guillotine, although I could do with a new one.
My 'bug'....thanks girls.
Versafine black ink pad.

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
A huge wind machine that blows the clouds away every day but sucks them back at night to rain on the gardens.
5. What are the last three books that you read?
The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
Wogan's Twelve by Terry Wogan
My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson

6. QVC or create & Craft?
Used to buy a lot off QVC and it got me started on rubber stamping, but not any more, far too expensive. I do not like Create and Craft presenters.
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCVW
8. What is your claim to fame?
I stood Russell Roberts (Russ Abbot) up on a date.
I am mentioned in a book -'Ifs, Buts and Definate Maybes' by Jeff Baker

I'm passing this on to:

Valerie
Mandy
Becky
Kerryn
Lisa

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Jenny,

Great to see you are blogging. Have answered your questions on my blog.

Love

Mandy

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Oooh great answers Jenny!

How spooky is this... I am currently reading My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson, Adele has just passed away :(

As for Russ Abbott.. poor guy fancy standing him up!

Love
Kerrie
xx