Friday 30 January 2009

Eyelets



Forum buddy Chocoholic set for this weeks Friday Challenge the theme of 'eyelets' and as the dust on my box of eyelets resembled a duvet thought it a brilliant idea to dust them off and remember how hard it is for me to use my Silent Setter.
The circular one was done using a cd to draw the circle around in soft pencil, flowers were punched out from scrap...waste nothing, me..... and were set equally spaced around the circle. The soft pencil lines can then be rubbed away. Eyelets were set in the centre of each flower and any suitable embellishment or sentiment can be used in the centre.
The 2nd card was made using all old stash. Kay & Co papers, Penny Black image from a swap and the sentiment stamp is by DoCrafts.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

As you know Jenny . . . I love BOTH cards, but my fave is the circular one because of all the hard work that went into it.