Monday 1 September 2008

Have you missed me???

Where has all the time gone.??
My only excuse is I've been down, down, down. Not down under....I wish.
My mojo had briefly gone awol too and my duvet looked more inviting than my craft stool.
Hopefully things are on the up and I can show a few of the cards I have managed to do recently.
I'm afraid though that I have not done any scrapping at all. :(

September is a beautiful month, least of all because I was born in it. :P But I love the gradual turning of the leaves to all the golds and yellows...mellow fruitfullness of Autumn beckons.

The birdsong changes too, gone sadly are the screaming swifts which left much later this year ....on the 21st, only to be happily replaced by the beautiful song of a robin, I haven't seen it yet but will entice it with some mealworms methinks.





No comments: