Tuesday 26 June 2012

One for the weekend...

Only managed to make the 1 card over the weekend as F1 was on and the tennis has now started so am finding it hard to tear myself away from the TV...bad girl!! Anyhooo this card was made for the Craft Cupboard Show & Tell group where we have to interpret another member's card from their album. This weekend it was Denize Halfpenny's turn and here is my take on her card. As usual my scanner has done a good job of chopping the right hand side off. I don't know which is worse my scanning or my photo taking..lol!
Items I used :-
Basic Grey paper 'Nook & Pantry'
SU butterfly punch
Sentiment stamp- Elzybells
White Ink pad- Sugar Candy by Elzybells
Card, lace,white emb. pdr and pearls from stash

I think this card would nicely fit the following challenge....
Challenge 35 'Things with wings' over at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Jenny x