Wednesday 4 November 2009

Fall

I haven't made many ATC's at all, but thoroughly loved doing this so really must make the effort to do more.
I made this specifically for
Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Fall Back!

Ingredients :-
Owl Stamp - Magnolia Tilda
Colouring medium - ProMarkers~ Vanilla, Shale, Sandstone & Apricot
Branch stamp - Misc.
Leaves Stamp - Misc.
Ink Pad - Versafine Onyx Black
Papers - bits out of my box
Wording - HOTP
This will also fit in with the challenges over at
The Play Date Cafe - Orange/Yellow/Brown




4 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

This is a really great ATC! I am so glad that you played with us at The Play Date Cafe Challenge.

*Alison* said...

supper cute.. LOVE everything about it..
Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe.. Hope you will come back for my color challenge round 3.. :) HUGS

ps.. I have some free digi stamps on my site right now.

Rose said...

i LOVE it!! super cute owl and awesome paper :0)

Sarn said...

Same as I said on the post above!!!