Monday 5 May 2008

May Bank Holiday

Well I hope you have all enjoyed yours, I spent a wonderful afternoon yesterday with my 2 sons Barney and Nick and their girlfriends Elen & Laura. We went for a pub lunch to the Cherry Orchard and I can whole-heartedly recommend this place. A great time was spent catching up and getting the banter on, haven't laughed so much in an age. Then it was back to Barney & Elens for coffee and snooker. C'mon on Ali !!!
So today I thought I better get some crafting done and have managed to cobble together my 1st ever double page LO. This was set as a challenge by Kerrie on the forum.
Wasn't too sunny for taking the pics today but I am happy with the result. And it just goes to prove that the humble dandelion can certainly hold it's own against the hybrid blouseyness of the pansies and tulips.
I definately I think I need an alpha for my 'bug' as I'm really scratting now for enough letters in any other format that I have to hand.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Awww Jenny it's a beautiful double LO well done!!!